Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 pm

uhh yeah, someones here, me and kairi idiot
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

"Not that ......Abyss made a move, a assasin entered the castle"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 am

(Marc, we went to Jaitsu's old home remember? we're not in the castle)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 pm

(>.> oooook)
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:36 pm

(haha...looks like the pressure of being admins is really getting to you guys)
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

(lol don't be talking tough guy, he just lost his place Razz )
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 pm

A loud sound of walls being broken through could be heard nearby in the Ruined Village as dust began to rise. The sound of jutsus could be heard as well as much as someone fighting as it seems.
(Surprise~! x3)
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 pm

sighs

why can't we ever catch a break

walks to the door
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm

i wake up startled at the loud noise; ganguri:zzzzzz; wake up you idiot!!! we're gonna miss all the action!!
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Just as Jaitsu walks out the door, Kurai lands right in front of him, and skids and rolls down a bit farther. She got up quickly on her knee, the other knee down and a hand on the ground. Her hair hung in front of her face, hiding her face. She stood up and looked in the direction of the Ruined Village, sensing the being had disappeared.
"Hmph....full of fear, just as I knew." Kurai muttered to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I walk calmy out of the house behind Jaistu, alright what the hell's goin on, I really hate being interrupted when l'm dreaming about women" Ganguri: and i hate being interupted by him being interrupted I almost rusted myself here!!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:15 pm

sighs

im to hungry for this stuff

i draw my blade and walk towards the ruins
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

"Where are you going, Kid?" Kurai called out at Jaitsu in a taunt. "You don't want to be killed by the knights, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Hey buddy..` Ganguri: yeah...' I think we just got ignored again'' ganguri: you don't say..
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 pm

..... did she... just call me kid?

i allow the green chackra of the three-tailed wolf to flow through me, i take to the air and unleash a barrage of lightning jutsu, decimating the entire ruins, then land gracefully
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 pm

"Hmph." Kurai put a hand on a hip as she watched Jaitsu do his move. "Not bad....."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 pm

damn...; Ganguri:kinda makes you feel small doesn't it...' Hey at least i still got legs you F!@#$$ piece of trash' ganguri: you always curse when you're jealous heh heh...' why you !@@# of !@#%^%
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

turns and walks back towards takeru and the new woman

could a kid do that, little girl?

(hey tak. you could pass off as barret or cid with swearing like that)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

"It depends on the abilities of the child." Kurai replied coolly, pushing her hair back behind her ears, revealing her face. "Do you have a problem with me?"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:39 pm

i have a "problem" with someone getting into a fight so close to my home

draws my sword and points the tip of the blade inches from the girls face

i don't, however, have a problem dealing with the cause of that problem
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Kurai didn't flinch at the blade and looked at Jaitsu. "It wasn't my fault. The beast attacked me out of nowhere while I was doing my travelling. Is there a problem with the fact that I was basically ambushed?"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 pm

yeah, you led them into the ruins of my home, thats a problem, this place has seen enough carnage
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

"Again, it wasn't my fault. I didn't know that anyone even lived out here." Kurai replied.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

theres smoke coming from my chimney, seeable from any point in the area surrounding the ruins
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 pm

"Clearly it'd be obvious that I was too busy trying to defend myself to keep an eye out for everything. The beast kept attacking me non-stop. I didn't have much time to keep an eye on my surroundings so well." Kurai explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next