Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeru

Takeru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 am

Of course they aren't I just said I'd spare them...For now.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Oh really?
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah..heh.heh Anyways.. this thing you've been saying about children singing, days before the village hidden in the shadows was destroyed, some kids were singing that same tune, I was a kid then too but I was never really affected for some reason, Oh yeah, it was because I'm too badass to fall for that, But.. long story short, everything went too hell, the last words of the village leader was to find Bloodedge, whom I assumed was the bad guy, Of course, that assumption seems a bit questionable now....
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm

actually, Iesu wasn't around during the shadows attack, it was only led by my father, im surprised you don't recognize me anyways, as i fought and killed him there only a day after the destruction of said villiage
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:40 pm

*keeps an eye out the window*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Damn.. my memory must be pretty messed up I was 13 then I believe... I remember singing but..Gah! this makes my head hurt!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm

chuckles

shoulda seen some of the stuff we went through, you'd piss yourself
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm

"Um....Jaitsu....i think you might piss yourself" *see's Iesu in the distance, so tall the mountains reached to his knees*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

...... we're totally f**ked
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

*look at marcus*whats...that?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm

"Iesu...Kurusu.....oh my god"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

.... everybody, into the underground tunnels, now

draws my bustersword

i'll hold him off then follow, marc, direct all your demon barriers against him

Last edited by Jaitsu on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Wait a minute....I remember getting this scar from... turns to watch the towering figure in the distance..Oh!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 pm

"STAND BACK!!!" *does handsigns* "FIRE STYLE DRAGON FURNACE JUTSU!!!!" *fires a giant wave of flame at Iesu. He roared out, blowing the flames away and causing the earth to shake and glass to break*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 pm

marc, im not joking.... don't worry, i'll be back, just get everyone underground

leaps from the window, using my lightning wings as i drop and taking to the air
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm

You're asking me to run away!!! Don't insult me Ganguri!!!! I stick out my hand and Ganguri comes flying, Just what did you wake me up for and... Ohhhh...
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

god damn idiot...

i give a sigh, knowing he has no idea what he's up against, as i slowly allow the green chakra of the three tailed wolf to engulf me
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

*does handsigns* "FORBIDDEN ART, DEMONIC REPEL!!!" *a large black barrier surrounded the castle. Iesu looked at you and smiled* Iesu: hello speck *he opened his mouth, energy swirling around it until he fired a beam of intense heat*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

the green chakra stabalizes, forming a clear wolf around me, which breaks through the large energy attack

Iesu, i gotta pay you back you ugly ass son of a bitch!!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm

*Iesu flapped his wings once, making winds hundreds of times the force of the strongest of hurricanes*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:01 pm

I open a hole to the shadow world dark energy accumulates at it's entrance, I do a hand sign "Take this you oversized bitch!!! the energy compreses and blasts off as a focused beam towards the gigantic enemy
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:02 pm

lands and launches myself against the winds, using my blade as a catalyst to fight them back, i reach him and charge at the joints of his wings
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

*Iesu blocked the beam with his hand and swipped aside Jaitsu with his wing* "JAITSU GET OUT OF THERE!!!*
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

*gasps* JAITSU NO!
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Master, we're way out of or leagues here!! Quiet!!!, I focus my chakra and open another entrance to the shadoworld underneath the giant and the bloodthirsty dark energy attempts to pull him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next