Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Empty
PostSubject: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

~I knew he was comming, it was only a matter of time, something as evil......as mad as he is, could not be held within hell's gates for too long~ I stood amongst a desolate wasteland, looking down a huge gorge, a reminder of the battles of past, a scar on the land from that final battle. The sky began to darken, lightning crackling with unatural power, "He's coming" I looked upon the gorge, waiting for the coming evil. The ground began to shake, lightning struck all around me, I was unfazed from the events. Black flame, it arose from the gorge and enveloped it in a hellish inferno, i had to get out of there at that point. I took to the air and watched the events unfold, a figure can be seen within the flame. With a flap of his wings Abyss revealed himself, and smiled when he saw me above him, "Hello Marcus....its been......far too long"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm

"Yeah....i expectated you to be back in a few years, you dissapointed me. Was Hell that hard to escape" Abyss: Hardly....i took my time to get back....i had to obtain something of interest first "You think i care, go back to Hell and stay there!!!" I slashed at Abyss with my sword Bloodedge, it moved like water but struck like lightning. The sword bounce off of Abyss, and splattered all over the ground before reforming back in my hand. "What the.....how did you deflect that....i didnt even see you move" Abyss smiled and a crystaline sword appeared in his hand, a weapon reminicent of the knights of old. "....whats that?" Abyss: you know what this is Marcus
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 pm

"You have no right.....that weapon belongs in the hands of men..not you. It is meant for good, not your madness" Abyss: and that weapon does not belong in your hands Marcus......the key to chaos should belong to me and my family.....so i care not your words. Prepare yourself Marcus, with this blade I will have your head *Abyss slashed at Marcus, backing the blade with dark magics to amplify its blow. The sword stopped dead in its tracks when it met with Bloodedge, the force of the blow sending out a wave of force that could be heard and felt many miles away, riddled with dark energy. "Order cannot exist without Chaos" Abyss: As Chaos cannot exist without order....this will be most annoying *Before I could react Abyss bathed me in a wave of black flame, burning my flesh to a crips. He kicked me to the ground and held me with his foot on my chest. Im already healing, but im still badly burnt* Abyss: Sloppy Marcus, forgot all of your training.....or have you gone soft in my absense?
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:28 pm

lightning shot across abyss's face, as the familiar angry voice rang into his ears

you.... HOW DARE YOU COME BACK YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:31 pm

*Abyss smiled, his wound healed instantly* Abyss: I was waiting for you....half breed bastard *he kicked me aside. I healed up pretty quickly*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

i stand to my side and draw my sword, unlike before, i know longer use a bustersword styled weapon

how many times to i gotta cut your god damn headoff before you stay dead, you family rottening jackass
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Abyss: well you'll have to do it many more times...cuz i will not stay gone, I am meant for much more *I stood up and jumped up, landing next to jaitsu* "Hello nephew...been years"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 pm

three to be exact.... i did not plan on seeing anyone of the old gang for many years, that was the purpose of my isolation.... but this asshole just doesn't stay dead

swings my sword infront of me

guess i gotta remind him why he's technically never beaten me
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Abyss: If i recall correctly....you were only able to strike me down because Marcus gave up the bat to hold me down......You're weak...now go and play, the adults are speaking *Abys held his sword in a defensive stance*

"You gonna take that from him?"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

he seems to think i haven't been training these last three years..... idiot

dissapears
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

*Kairi came to the edge of the wasteland, seeing the three figures, watching their moves and hearing their voices, all of them in a fighting stance. She followed the man in the red cloak to this area, but she was never able to catch up*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:47 pm

"This is getting boring...lets have fun" *I slashed with Bloodedge, the blade becoming liquid like before, spreading out into a long whip like form, but it still cut like steel. The blade bent around Abyss' aura, cutting the earth behind him*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:50 pm

appears in the air, my blade against his throat, with wings of electricity holding me up

gotta love when marc wants to play
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Abyss: yeah.....it is fun *Jaitsu's wings dissapeared and Abyss punched him into the chest, sending him flying through the air* *I punched Abyss in the face full force, but he just smiled as blood dripped from his mouth* Abyss: Marcus you can do better *Abyss sliced me and half and blew me away*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 pm

reappears and slams my leg into his gut

gotcha
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm

*Watches the three figures as they fight, the man she was following seemed to be able to use lightening to fly and use as attacks, and another used a blade to attack the foe.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Abyss: You are such an annoyance *Abyss backhanded Jaitsu, hitting so hard that it made a concussive wave, smashing the ground beneath the two and sending Jaitsu flying away. I quicly got up afted regenerating my missing half* "You're much more annoying, trust me on that"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:04 pm

abyss realizes to late when he struck me, that the smile i had did not go away, and thats when he feels an intense burning where he was kicked
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Abyss: ahhh!!!...you little bastard *he grabbed at his stomach as i cut my wrists. I whisted at Abyss* "Im still here you know" *I thrust my arms fowards, sending waves of metal chains at Abyss at high speeds. Abyss waived his hand and the chains turned direction, wrapping around me and tieing me to the ground* Abyss: damn...it'll take some time to get rid of this....i'll deal with you later *Abyss dissapeared in a flash of black flame*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 pm

the second i hit the ground, i run to Marc

"always screwing yourself over, hold still, i'll do what i can"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

*the chains broke to pieces and Bloodedge reformed into its blade form in my hand* "No need Jaitsu, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:14 pm

i think he broke my arm, but im still standing, you sure your alright? looks like you'll be crippled man
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 pm

"No, im alright, my wounds are already healing, i'll be at full strength in a minute"
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:17 pm

*kairi watched as the two men fought the third, and whated the third man dissappear in black flames* *the two men stood there talking*
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 pm

alright....

turns

.... marc... i don't wanna go through all this senseless fighting any more.... the man won't stay dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next