Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 pm

it only takes a person's soul a few hours to decide wither they like someone or not
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

well lady, i'll say i like you too, the fact that your hot doesn't hurt matters either
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 pm

*blushes slightly, there's enough moonlight in the room that jaitsu can see me blush* t-thank you
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm

no problem.. wanna go for a walk?
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

*nods* yes, a walk would be nice
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

(continue this in the new posting area im about to start)

steps past you and walks outside
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm

"Finally, those two are gone" *I stood up and started walking down the halls of my mansion"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

ganguri:...half awake..where did everyone go................it sucks being legless..sigh...I need to stop ranting midway through my sleep...falls back asleep
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm

*I make my way into an old room, a dusty set of armor in the center* "....its been too long"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

dreams of the day the village was destroyed..... I watch as my comrades lay dead, before me... we were attacked in our sleep... the village fell in a matter of hours I rush to the village center to check on the shadowseer, he lays there dead with a sword by his side, i hold back tears bro.. he utters 'bloodedge ' and is silent, i pick up the sword, it talks but i don't know what i t says....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

*I touched the glass of the case an thought about our last battle with abyss*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I look at the sword.... Ganguri...but... you said something to me here... you were lying by my bro....why can't I .... somethings wrong here..... I feel a sharp pain in my head and all sorrow is gone......."GAH!!!!!" I wake up gasping for air.... I look down at Ganguri... what was that..you never said anything to me until we got out of there....my head begins to pain me again....sigh what's the point....
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:31 pm

*I take out the armor and put it on*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

ganguri: had that dream again? :yup ..different version each time... ganguri:sighs...thinks ( not now)..you're probably just still going through some emotional trauma... : heh.. you know me better than that..The black hearted remember, deaths just don't bother me.. ganguri: yeah........
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 pm

*I walked around, feeling how the armor moves* "Damn...its stiff...needs to be reforged"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 pm

ganguri:what about when dad...your dad died, do you remember how you cried then: yeah but that's totally different, I still had bro with me then.... he replaced dad as the shadowseer I never actually inherited the family powers, letting a teenager assume that role, a cowardly teenager at that, what the hell were they thinking.. i sure miss that idiot....ganguri: so you do miss him, that's good to know, I'm sure he'd be really happy to know that......: So for once we agree.......wait how do you know dad?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

*I take off my armor and started up to forge. I pounded on the plates with my hammer*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 pm

ganguri : you..you told me remember..: my head begins hurting again..."yeah...i forgot" a memory of a demon slashing me across my face enters my mind.. I fall on my brother's corpse, face covered in blood and my body cut and bruised from previous fights during the raid, I notice a sword by my brother's body, I grab it and slay the demon....I brush of the mysterious premonition and stare outside the window...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 pm

*I finish my world and shelf my armor for another day*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm

I close my eyes and slowly fall back asleep...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

*I listened to the wind* "Damn it.....he's coming" *I draw my sword and walk to my study*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Ganguri watches his master thinking( I can't continue this my friend...soon.....just a little more time....)

Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm

walks into the place

that was a good walk
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 pm

*grabs Jaitsu from behind* "shhhh.....someones here"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm

zzzzzz....of course i'll kick your ass zzzzz; ganguri: of course he'll kick your ass zzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 14 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next