Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm

... takeru... don't worry about it, like me, he at one point stole the mangekyo with our genkou hando, his genjutsu is near unstoppable, the reason i'm the only one who can truly equal him.... you fell not to normal jutsu, but to stronger...
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"Iesu, DAMN IT!!!" *i disappeared in a flash of chaos energy, tracking asakura*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Kurai looked up at Kairi, then looked back down at the ground. "That was a special jutsu of mine....it usually couldn't be closed down so easily......This is the first time....that someone has done that to my Jutsu."
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

*sits down beside Kurai * From what Jaitsu told me...his father is a very strong demon...capable of doing almost anything....

Last edited by KairiIchimaru on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm

.... lady, again, understand, Asakura is the peak of strength and power, one of the few to take on my hellblade inferno stroke and keep fighting.... a monster, he's not human, not anymore...
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm

"My name is not Lady." Kurai growled lightly. "It's Kurai."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

my eyes revert to their normal state as i calm down... you're right i'll be ready for him next time..
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

all of you see then what i was talking about, i told you to be prepared, because he targets others, he WILL make the few seconds he gives you to live, a living hell... marc won't catch him.. we'll be on the run a long time now
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm

"I have a feeling that it won't be very long before we begin battle against Abyss.....we might as well get started on following after Marcus." Kurai sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm

no.. he'll be back, right now, we need to group somewhere we can't be found, due to the fact that things need to be figured out
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm

*looks up at jaitsu, he can see worry in my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 pm

defeats are nothing but stepping stones to victory..my bro once said that to me... we'll become even stronger..no matter the cost!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 pm

yes takeru, we will be, but it won't do us any good staying here, we need to find somewhere where we can train, where we can be sure we'll win next time, only the evil can escape the afterlife, if we die, we're not coming back
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

by the time we're done with them they won't want to come back!!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 pm

calm down takeru, before you try to hurt them, i will relay to you all of the story, so you understand just whats going on, but first, we must make our way to the caves in the mountains, nature has never betrayed me

(you guys know theres a chatbox on the main page right?)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

(I know~)
"Not very far from here." Kurai said, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm

common, we need to get there quick

i do a few handsigns and summon the thunderlions, and mount one
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 pm

hope these guys are more freindly than wolves....(can't access the chat on a psp)
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 pm

just get on, they only attack who i say (thats aright, but dude, you got a yahoo account?)
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Kurai walked up to one of the riding beasts. She lightly petted it on the head, and moved back to it's side. She hopped up onto the beast and looked over at Jaitsu. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

nods and once everyones on one, i whisper into the leaders ear, and they take off, carrying us to a decent sized cave in the mountains, a fire and sleeping bags already there
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 pm

As soon as they reached the caves, Kurai leaped off the lion, after petting it one more time. She looked out over the mountain, over the land that stayed below.
"How long are we going to stay up here?" Kurai asked.
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 pm

i get of feeling dizzy "i'll never roast a cat again...(l'm on gmail/ hotmail I can make a yahoo if you want)
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:27 pm

(it'd be kool, i use yahoo the most)

we're going to be here a long time until we've trained to our strongest, i may be only 24, but i got alot to teach everyone here
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:28 pm

"Mind if I went ahead and set traps around the area, just in case of the wolves?" Kurai looked back at Jaitsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next