Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:41 pm

"Vampires are everywhere. Sometimes, you never know where they could be living." Kurai sighed. "I originate from the Village Hidden in the Darkness. It's always dark there."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 pm

".....oh...the rouges....the ones who hated humans so much they denied my rule" *I patted your shoulder* "My people have learned beyond that hate...we live with peace with the humans.....well....thats when the village was still livable"
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"It's no wonder why I was always being beaten on....." Kurai sighed, and began to stand up. "But....what about Abyss? He'd kill me if he found out that I was actually talking with you like a friend....and all...."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

"We'll keep you safe" *Holds you close* "Trust me...i've killed him before with Jaitsu.....we'll kill him again" *Lets you go and looks at you* "So....what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 pm

I... can remember now....heh..so that's what happened......you were always the smart one even after death.....so you were with me all this time.... those were the best years of my life or should I say death heh heh I smile along with the laughter But this was coming sooner or later.. I don't belong here..my soul needes rest, I just used the last of my energy, there...I've got nothing left...only enough for one last gift...I wish I could have stayed longer but.. this is how it should be...goodbye yeah......I guess I'll be seeing you.. f!@3 coward...... "you've accepted this finally.. I'm glad energy pours out from the blade's eye into my eyes an I feel the powers of my ancestors flowing through me the two halves of the blade then start glowing and rejoin together, " As long as a wielder of the kekegenkai carries this blade it will never rust or break...I leave it all to you my life is over but yours has just begun... my friend. I stick out my hand and the blade falls comfortably into my palm. I stand up, "then I guess... I'll live for the both of us.... you dumbass.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

All the wolves stood down for a minute, waiting for an answer from Kurai. Kurai looked up at Marcus, then back out at the wolves. She turned her head back to Marcus, and nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm

*I sheathed my Katana and looked at the Wolves* "She is in my care....if you have any problem....strike now"
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm

*walks out of the house, and stands beside jaitsu after watching the girl leave*...jaitsu..are you ok?
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Kurai sort of smiled. Each of the wolves bowed slightly in respect, knowing of his request of Kurai. Kurai went up and wrapped her arms around Marcus, hugging him in relief of so much pressure. Though, one thing was still on her mind: Abyss and his minions. She was a little worried if Abyss might know already, and sent some of his minions to go kill her. She knew him well enough now to know what he may do. A growl could be heard from behind a building, and Kurai turned to look.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:04 pm

*I held Kurai against me and wrapped us both in my wings as flame blasted at us. None of the heat entered through the wings*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:12 pm

"He's going to return soon...." Kurai said quietly.
Kurai held close onto Marcus for protection. Then, the sound of a creature trying to rip through the wings could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 pm

*I hissed lightly as my wings are damaged* "GET AWAY!!!" *I swipped out my wings, hitting whatever was attacking them*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I look at the lifeless blade, i close my eyes and my brother's memories enter my mine, they were visions his eyes had seen, war, destruction and an ominous singing 'so that's where i remembered that from... his visions as the shadowseer... boy, this is really f!@## up, I don't even feel that sad, i guess the whole sorrowless thing kinda stuck with me...or maybe i just got over it..hmmm i'm gonna kill that guy when i meet him again.
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 pm

"It's going to break through!" Kurai said.
As the Red wolf was knocked back a few feet, a second wolf, which was a Black Wolf, jumped in past the wings. It growled and bit at Kurai's leg quickly. Luckily, She was wearing special kind of boots that were tough leathered. She kicked the wolf back as hard as she could, knocking it off it's feet, as she, too, almost fell over.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm

*I caught her with one arm and held out my other* "DIE BEASTS!!!!" *I let out a blast of pure chaotic energies, disintigrating anything in its path*
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 pm

The two wolves disappeared into nothing. Kurai looked up at Marcus and smiled. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I sense massive energy being released not to far from me, 'hmmm.. back to it then, I'll get revenge for both of us bro.. just wait and see'
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

*I smiled and brought Kurai to her feet* "No need to thank me.....as long as your ok" *I looked at your leg* "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm

i walk towards the marcus and the assasin girl, observing the destruction caused by the last attack 'took you long enough to deal with a girl and a few puppies.. you're really out of it aren't you demon?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

"Im a vampire you idiot, get it right"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

heh, same damn thing..so how's our lovely guest doing. you two seem to be getting along well all close and personal like that hehe
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:51 pm

"Quit joking around. And...I'm fine. I was lucky that I got tough-leathered boots instead of the usual kind, which turns out to be easily destroyed." Kurai said.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:53 pm

"Well at least you're ok" *looks at Takeru* "And i wouldnt talk of I were you. Maybe if you keep your mouth shut i wont let Abyss' demons kill you"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm

oh please who the hell do you think i am, huh no petty demon can kill me right ga...ahem yeah
Back to top Go down
SukiXLoveXHate
Admin
SukiXLoveXHate

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Kurai raised an eyebrow at him. "Well, I think we need to start getting a plan together. Abyss is already on his way to revival, and it won't be long before he takes over again...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next