Naruto- Abyss Lives RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay, an evil god lives, a band of unlikely heroes fight him, and the darkness, battles the light

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 pm

i haven't eaten in a few days..... been trying to lose more weight to increase my speed
Back to top Go down
https://abysslives.rpg-board.net
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:31 pm

*healing*.....I'll be hungry after i finish healing Jaitsu
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 pm

"Very well..." *snaps my finger, several slaves walked in, their faces hooded* "Tell them what you would like"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

some fries would be nice
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

*finishes the arm* plain ramen for me

Last edited by KairiIchimaru on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm

"You heard them" *the slaves quickly dispersed to the kitchen area*
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:31 pm

watches from afar.... from the top of a cliff overlooking the ruins of Hemogakure. " What do you think of all this" watches the sword laying next to me, " Well they're strong enough to be associated with Abyss," replies the blade ganguri."What do your eyes tell you," " Well they seem to be pretty messed up... I am so tempted right now." Ganguri shouts," wait, they may be of help, you can't just go around killing every one who pisses you off you know, it's rather uncomfortable for me," I reply,"But this is different, the one who bears the name bloodedge, he's there,my revenge could be mine now!," "You can't just go acting on suspicions, you're not even sure that he is really the one you want!," "How can i not be sure, this all happened because of those demons," points to the scar on my face, "Yeah but you don't know if it was those demons that did everyone in," " Hey, before the Shadowseer perished, he said find the one who bears the name Bloodedge," "His word were not clear, he may have meant the exact opposite to what you're thinking, the man was half dead for goodness sake" I lift up Ganguri, " I'll be the judge of that, Let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 pm

lies back

thank god my arms healed... just in time to

i grab my sword and vault out the window, landing infront of the intruder
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
Admin
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:02 pm

*sighs*....*looks at marcus* is he always like this?
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Jumps back, suprised at my early discovery, " I warned you to be careful" complained ganguri "Shut up you !@#$ peice of metal!"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:10 pm

... dunno who you are, don't really care, your tresspassing
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Points Ganguri at his welcomer, Oh.. you'll care soon enough. Ganguri: Am i gonna get blood on me again? "I said shaddup!!" dashes toward his opponent sword- first.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 pm

with a slight sigh, i step aside, swinging my sword into the ground and faulting over the intruder, and during the completion of the arc, deliver a swift kick to his head

the reason so many die, is because they always underestimate
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Gah! (rubs head) heh heh, you're the one underestimatiing, "snaps fingers," A spike moulded from the dark matter of the shadows rises underneath My opponenet.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

i sigh and leap, forming my electrical wings in the air

im not limited to the ground, and you have no earthly idea, what your dealing with
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

points Ganguri at the flying creature Oh, you're comparing me with mere humans now, you're the one going to die demon! throws Ganguri at the flying creature, Misses but disapears in a cloud of smoke.Materializes out of the shadow of Ganguri in mid-air, jumps off of ganguri, a black flame engulfs my fists, i deliver a right hook to the winged demon's face, "feel the might of the hidden shadow's KURAI FIST!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 pm

... you don't know much about demons do you

twists my face, forcing the punch of before delivering a blow with the pommel of my sword, knocking the wind from the intruder

your strong, but to beat me, you have to go through a lot more
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

*sighs*....mortals *looks at Kairi* Stay here *teleports infront of the intruder* Hello....my name is Marcus....and you're trespassing in my home
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:33 pm

which reminds me... Marc, do you still have my old sword, i can't fight right with this thing
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

"Of course i have it...but you'll not need it....stand aside....i want to teach this knaive a lesson"
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:36 pm

great, my uncle stealing all my fun

shoves my sword in the ground and sits against the wall to watch

and just when i was gonna use 10 percent too
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 pm

"Stop whining, this'll only be a minute"
Back to top Go down
Takeru

Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Wipes blood from face, so, I finally get to fight the one I came here for, Looks like the ruse worked, I put my hand out and Ganguri flies into place "Be careful " Stop talking Idiot! now demon get ready to experience the true power of the hidden shadow, I close my eyes and reopen them, they turn completely red, Come At me DEMON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
Admin
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 pm

laughs histerically

he actually thinks MARC is a demon, he's not even in the same league as demons!!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Bloodedge
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

"I've killed thousands of demons in my quest of peace....but if you believe me evil, then strike boy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)   Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scale's of Balance (Arrival of Abyss)
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next